A new video by JohnPaulYT via YouTube
Go to Source
Since it’s been so long since my last video, I thought I’d come back with a bang! We are doing another prediction contest, this time with the Backfire Zealot and the Onsra Black Carve! This is not a random “giveaway,” it is a game of skill that you can play with other viewers/subscribers. Below are the rules, please read carefully (ignorance of the rules is not an excuse!)
1. Must be 18 years old to participate
2. This is a game of skill, not a random giveaway!
3. The skateboard will NOT be shipped OUTSIDE the US
4. Entries will be made by making 2 predictions in the comment section of the review video for each board
5. 2 videos for each board: a review video (where the predictions are made) and a performance video (where the results of the predictions are announced).
6. Viewers will predict the 200 meter sprint time and The Gut time for each board, for a total of 4 predictions.
7. Predictions for the 200 m will be to 1 decimal place. Any prediction with more than 1 decimal place will be rounded to the nearest 0.1s for entry purposes.
8. Predictions for The Gut will be to 0 decimal places. Any prediction with additional decimal places will be rounded to the nearest full second for entry purposes.
9. The tie-breaker is 1st to comment/enter. So, the earlier you comment the better.
10. No edited entries will be permitted
11. No entries will be accepted after 36 hours from when each “review” video was uploaded.
12. The closer the prediction is to final time, the more points will be awarded.
13. Predictions +/- 0.5 seconds on the 200 meter sprint will be awarded points.
14. Predictions +/- 5 seconds on The Gut will be awarded points.
15. Points per prediction will be awarded as follows 100, 70, 50, 30, 20, an 10 for a max total of 400
16. Good luck and let’s have a little fun!
Go to Source