A new video by JohnPaulYT via YouTube
Go to Source
The Backfire Zealot is a belt-driven beast with big performance numbers. See how it does on the 200 meter sprint versus Boosted, Exway, WowGo, Meepo and a bunch of others. The Zealot is a powerful electric skateboard with great every day manners, but when you hammer the throttle it doesn’t disappoint! Find out how fast it really is.
Also, we reveal the results of the 1st two predictions and see where everyone ranks at the mid-point of the contest!
1. Must be 18 years old to participate
2. This is a game of skill, not a random giveaway!
3. The skateboard will NOT be shipped OUTSIDE the US
4. Entries will be made by making 2 predictions in the comment section of the review video for each board
5. 2 videos for each board: a review video (where the predictions are made) and a performance video (where the results of the predictions are announced).
6. Viewers will predict the 200 meter sprint time and The Gut time for each board, for a total of 4 predictions.
7. Predictions for the 200 m will be to 1 decimal place. Any prediction with more than 1 decimal place will be rounded to the nearest 0.1s for entry purposes.
8. Predictions for The Gut will be to 0 decimal places. Any prediction with additional decimal places will be rounded to the nearest full second for entry purposes.
9. The tie-breaker is 1st to comment/enter. So, the earlier you comment the better.
10. No edited entries will be permitted
11. No entries will be accepted after 36 hours from when each “review” video was uploaded.
12. The closer the prediction is to final time, the more points will be awarded.
13. Predictions +/- 0.5 seconds on the 200 meter sprint will be awarded points.
14. Predictions +/- 5 seconds on The Gut will be awarded points.
15. Points per prediction will be awarded as follows 100, 70, 50, 30, 20, an 10 for a max total of 400
16. Good luck and let’s have a little fun!
1st place – Choice of Backfire Zealot or the Onsra Black Carve
2nd place – Backfire sweatshirt
3rd-6th – Backfire t-shirts
Go to Source