Video by OWNBOARD SKATEBOARD via YouTube
For riders that can never get enough speed, power, and stability, we humbly present our new Ownboard Zeus Pro model.
Following our wildly successful launch of the Zeus, we knew it wasn’t enough. If we haven’t already made it clear. We refuse to accept the status quo. We went back and studied each and every detail of the board over and over again. We went and scoured all the internet forums and user groups to collect every sliver of feedback and every comment customers have made about the Ownboard Zeus. Give customers what they want and giving you what you want is indeed what we intend to do!
When we realized how much faster we were making the The Zeus Pro, we knew it was time to design new components to handle all that power and speed. For starters, to make the best use of our new stronger M50A and P42A battery packs, we designed an ESC that could take all the power in, and spit it back out in a smooth and thrilling way. We also knew that more speed meant we’d need to improve our truck game, so we dreamed up new split angle TKP trucks to offer greater straight-line stability but with the same excellent turning the Zeus has always offered.
• Top speed of 60 KM/H
• Dual 3350w motors (Enough power to propel you up the steepest of hills)
• 80km Range with 120mm Cloudwheels (Molicel M50A 13S4P 21700 20Ah 936Wh)
• Robust remote for LCD display + 4 adjustable speed modes)
• New motor controller with ultra-smooth power delivery and strong linear brakes.
• Forged carbon fiber and 3K Matte carbon fiber just look different.
• Refined concave (Double drop + wider platform to accommodate all shoe sizes)
👉 Up to $145 Off now, check it out here: https://bit.ly/3a08WTC